Today I reflect on what I treasure in my life and what has got me through this week.
- A mother’s instinct to protect their young is innate and never dies.
- Love is unconditional.
- I didn’t know I could run and by run I mean run like a cheetah.
- A glass (or two) of wine during the week purely for medicinal purposes is quite okay.
- The power of prayer in its many forms can work wonders.
- Family is not only related by blood but by heart and soul. A community builds family.
- Healthcare workers and support staff are angels in disguise.
- Good coffee is the food of life.
- There is always HOPE. Hold On Pain Ends!
- Dogs do not discriminate. They’ll love you no matter what.
- Hold on tight to what is precious to you.
- A smile can make someone’s day
If you don’t already you should follow dallasclayton on instagram. This is one of his posts which is very relevant at the moment.